Naturopathy is a holistic system of health care based on the principles of nature cure.
This means, given the right circumstances, your body has the power to heal itself and generate an increased sense of wellbeing. We look at prevention by finding the underlying cause of the imbalance you are experiencing through your symptoms and can assist this process with clinical nutrition, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, homœopathy, N.E.T. (Neuro Emotional Technique) and therapeutic massage.
Lucy has a focus in:
- Chronic fatigue symptoms
- Increasing energy levels
- Detoxification programs (bowel, liver, lymphatic, kidneys)
- Babies & children’s ailments
- Digestive Problems: IBS, indigestion, bloating, flatulence, heartburn
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- stress, depression, anxiety
- Hormonal issues: Blood sugar abnormalities, menopause, prostate, menstrual cycles, PCOS, thyroid
- General health and wellbeing
- Neuro Emotional Technique (N.E.T.)
Lucy is a university trained naturopath, from Southern Cross University in the Northern Rivers who is now based in Townsville, North Queensland.
She offers individual treatment protocols tailored just for you and your circumstances. The process involves taking a comprehensive medical history and a lifestyle review. This allows for the interconnectedness between your physical body, mind, emotions, social factors, spirituality and environment to reveal how all these affect your current and past health status.
She is trained in physical examination and uses functional pathology testing to help get to the root cause of your symptom picture. Lucys’ training will complement your current medical prescription providing safety and effectiveness in combining mainstream and natural treatment regimes.
Get in touch to book your Naturopathy appointment.