Emmett technique is a recognised therapy used to ease pain and discomfort, increase movement and improve quality of life.
How does it work?
The Emmett technique is an understanding of the body’s response to light touch. It has been suggested that the body reacts in a similar way to the workings of a touch-screen. Small sensors allow access to the brain via the therapists’ touch. As well as the ability to directly influence muscle action, these points may have a memory and emotional attachment.
Symptoms which have been relieved:
- Neck and shoulder restriction and referred discomfort
- Lymphatic congestion and breathing
- Migraines or cluster headaches
- Persistent heel and foot pain
- Headaches, dizziness and sinus congestion
- Back and hip discomfort
- Knee and ankle restrictions
- Discomfort during pregnancy
- Fluid retention
And much more!
Get in touch to book your Emmett Therapy appointment.